Raw Food Recipe: Peach Cobbler
1/2 cup raw walnuts
1/2 cup raw almonds
1 tablespoon honey
Fresh peaches (or frozen and thawed)
- Add the walnuts and almonds to the food processor and chop into fine bits.
- Add a dash or two of cinnamon to taste and blend some more.
- Add the honey to the nut mixture. Blend for about a minute until the mixture starts to clump.
- Scoop out some of the nut mixture and place it in a bowl.
- Chop up the peaches into bite-size chunks.
- Top the nut mixture with the chopped peaches.
- You can substitute any other fresh fruit or a combination to make a different kind of cobbler such as blackberry or blueberry. You could use fresh apples and it would taste like apple pie.
- You can add raisins and ground flax seeds to make the mixture into a power bar for breakfast.
- You can add some carob powder or raw cacao to the nut mixture and make a chocolate base for your dessert.
Peanut Butter Yogurt Pie in a Jar2 packs Oreo Thin Crips 100 calorie Mini Packs1 1/2 cups Vanilla Greek Yogurt (I used Chobani)1/3 cup smooth Peanut Butter1 T butter (I used Earth Balance), meltedmini peanut butter cupsPreheat oven to 350 degrees.Crush Oreo Thin Crisps and mix with melted butter.Place about 1 1/2 T of the cookie mixture into six 4 oz. jelly jars.Put them onto a cookie sheet and bake for about 8 minutes.Cool on a wire rack.In a medium mixing bowl, whisk yogurt and peanut butter until combined.Pour over cooled cookie crust. Top with an Oreo Thin Crisp and mini peanut butter cup.Pie filling will firm up as it cools in the fridge.Enjoy!by: meandmypinkmixer
20 Minute Total Body HIIT RoutinesThese are Tabata style HIIT (high intensity interval training) routines where each exercise below is performed for 20 seconds with 10 seconds rest in between sets. Each exercise will be perform 4 times (2 minutes each) before going to the next sequence.